A perfect gift
Many people have problems finding a perfect present for their "someone".I always get asked for help because as they say I always know what to get. Well I dont, not right away at least, here are the 10 simple questions I usually answer, before going shopping:
1.The name of lucky person: ___
2.This is the amount of money I will spent:___ (important to know)
3. Does this someone have collection ?
4. Did they give you a hint that they -need- something? ( pay special attention to what the person talks about, what they find important and meaningful, they might give u a clue
5. What is his/hers hobby?
6. Whats the first -thing- that comes to your mind when you think of him/her?
7. The place he/she hasn't been to in a long time..?
8. What is their favorite: -movie, -brand of clothes, -music singer, -book, - cookies, -accessory?
9. What is your favorite memory of you two? You could remind them in a way. (personalized bracelet, poster, pic in frame...ect)
10. Something he/she always wanted to have..?
-In case you got more then 1 girft, you can also make a MAP with clues, where you left all of their presents
Suggestions of what u could get:
-A beautiful card, with 2 movie tickets
-Gift Card for their fav store
-Edibles (with their fav fruit)
-A gift basket, with things they love inside
-A nice, unforgetable dinner that you cooked, everyone loves homemade presents, there delish.
The following pictures could give you an idea, or get you inspired.
14 He is giving all hes got! lol
Dont forget to PACK IT nicely
The longest time I spent making a gift was a week. It was for my hubbys birthday. Every day after school I would go to a different store and get different gifts. I packed it nicely in a big gift basket.
He was really surprised, and happy.
Seeing him smile like that,
I was happier then him